Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

First Impressions: Maybelline Baby Lips

Hello...

So today I thought it was time that I talked about probably one of the most talked about lip products? (Drum roll please) The Maybelline Baby lips. The Baby lips have recently made an appearance in the UK. For many UK bloggers and beauty lovers this was very exciting. For the past 3 weeks I have been trying to get my hands on these bad boys but they are always sold out in boots and I have yet to see them in Superdrug's stores. (They are available on their online store). So the other day I managed to find a boots which had full stock(Woohoo). As always boots usually have a 3 for 2 offer on so it was the perfect chance for me to get a couple.


I decided to get Intense care, peach kiss and pink punch. Now firstly I have to say that the packaging feels very cheap however is cute looking. They basically are packaged like a typical lip balm from Neiva or Vaseline etc. The intense care is nice and soft and feels nourishing however after using through out the day for the past week I feel that it isn't making a difference I feel that my usual pot of Vaseline does a much better job at treating my lips. The peach kiss balm is very nice, I think this would be the perfect balm for a holiday. It has a slight shimmer and is quite nude on the lips but like the intense care feels soft and pleasant on the lips. Now the last one Pink punch is a hard one for me. I am not sure whether I hate or love it. It has a lovely smell but I don't know if I feel that it is like them lipsticks you used when you were a kid. I think I will wear this in the summer for a little pop of colour.  Overall I think the Maybelline Baby lips are a lovely product but to be honest nothing special. I would try other colours if Maybelline brought out more. What do you think about the Maybelline Baby lips? What one is our favourite?

Maybelline Baby Lips are available at Boots and Superdrug online or in store!
http://www.superdrug.com/search?q=maybelline+baby+lips
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1365477

Please feel free to tweet about my post using @DoodleBlush Thank you!

Abbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment