Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Review: Quick Fix Facials

Hello!

For the past month or two I have been trying out the newly launched quick fix facials which are available from boots for £4.99.The brand has 4 different types of mask for a variety of skin problems for example a Exfoliating mask for blackheads and blocked pores and claims to have up to 10 facial uses. I was actually really eager to try one of them so I picked up the Brightening Peel For Dull and Uneven Skin Tones. 

Quick Fix Mask
I first thought the packaging looked cheap and nothing special on it, it claims that if your have problematic skin which needs a quick fix that this is the solution. It states which products are packed into the mask and explains what each of the special ingredients do to help. I really liked this idea as if the mask was to help my skin dramatically I could look for other products with these ingredients in.  The packaging is simple and plain and for the price nothing to complain about.

The 'solutions'
My likes...
I have to say I really like this mask its a quick and easy product to use and is perfect for someone who likes to use a facial on a weekly basis. I have to be honest I didn't find that my skin looked brightened it just looked a lot fresher and cleaner. My skin felt softer and it felt that the mask had really got the make up out of my pores. The mask has a pleasant smell like a said before it smelt fresh and clean. Once I applied the mask it tingled which was nice it felt like the product was working.

My dislikes...
One thing I hated is that the mask was a nightmare to apply and remove, I know this is silly but it was difficult to spread on my face and even it out. When removing it didn't peal off like a usual peel of mask does, I had to use a flannel to sort of rub it off.

I guess the important question is.. Would your repurchase? Yes I would however I would try another skin problem maybe the mega moisture gel mask. They are great for the price and are handy to have in your skin care routine however nothing hugely special and life changing.

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaSearchListerView?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=11051&stReq=1&searchTerm=quick+fix+facials&newDepSearch=&x=-1069&y=-99#container

Let me know your thoughts...

Abbie xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10204219/?claim=cydgzzvh3fc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: