Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Ebay Finds and wishlist!


Hello...

So recently I find myself always on eBay! I am always browsing beauty or hair products which I can't find in the drugstore. eBay is amazing for finding that lipstick that was discontinued last month, trust me eBay is not only good for selling  your unwanted items and making a little profit for yourself but its a great way of finding some budget finds. So in this blog post am goanna share not only things I have bought but also what is on my wish list.

My first find was Bath and Body works hand sanitizers! Now I know (what!! why do hand sanitizers make you excited) well I just love them the fact their from America and they smell and look amazing well yeah that's why I love them! 
I have found a great eBay seller who sells them for a great price £1.99 (Bargain) she sells lots of different scents and even has Halloween edition.  I purchased eek!yummy mummy marshmallow and Pumpkin caramel Latte. I actually can't believe how scented they are.


I also have my eyeing up a eos lip bam Balm. They are available in the USA but I have seen them in some Harvey Nichols stores but they are quite pricey for £8.99. I am actually going to Hong Kong later this year so I am planning on picking one up there but if your are on the hunt for a eos lip balm try eBay one of the cheapest I could find was from a seller called 'americanbranduk' she is selling them for £5.45 with free delivery. She also sells all the scents.

Kim Kardishan- Strawberry Sorbet


I will be doing another posts on my EBay finds and wish list so keep a eye out!

What are your eBay finds! Let me know...

Abbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment