Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

My Drugstore wishlist!

Hi!

So I don't know about you but when I see new offers and introductory offers on the Boots or Superdrug website I feel like my brain alerts and wakes up! (Slightly Dramatic). I know its crazy but before I buy any make up unless its super cheap or I extremely need or want it, I will always research the product and look for the best offers. I find it is a great way of saving money and you can end up getting more make up with the money you have saved. Anyways(I am actually on a saving ban at the moment while I am saving for my holiday in a few weeks) BUT I can't not when boots have got buy one get one half price on selected products and when Super-drug have fantastic savings I just can't. So here is my list of items that I plan on purchasing in the next for days(props tomorrow).

*Little tip, I recommend to keep looking on the boots or super-drug website you can see all their deals and they tend to change monthly. Once you see that product you've been wanting for ages go on offer you will not feel as guilty purchasing and you can feel satisfied with your bargain*

Okay my first need/want... L'Oreal Eau De Tint. Now this is brand new to the UK and as far as I am aware it is at super-drug. Super-drug and boots they both have a fantastic introductory offer of £6.99. I think this is a steal pretty much half price as the retail price is £9.99. Now I am not sure if this foundation is meant to be the UK version of the Magic Nude Liquid powder as the packaging is identical but I think its a pretty good chance I'm going to be getting this. I'm just going to do some research and see which skin type its targeted at.(I have dry skin) If this is a match for the MNLP I doubt I will purchase as ItsJudyTime on YouTube said it was no no for dry skin. then The bottle is gorgeous and looks so high end.

             

L'Oreal Eau de Teint

My next want/need is another foundation the Revlon Nearly Naked and the Revlon Color-stay 16 Hour eye shadow palette. Now I know why would I want another foundation well firstly I really want to try the L'Oreal Nude Magique but the nearly naked has been on my wishlist for a while and at the moment Boots are doing buy one get one half price sooo I'm unsure I have also being wanting the Revlon eye shadow palette for a while I have had them before and loved them I really want the purple shades which is something different for me.

Another product I want to try is the Maybelline brow drama mascara, which again is a new product I'm really interested in trying it. I haven't heard many people talk about it but it looks good and unique and that is enough for me to want to buy it. (shame on me)


Okay this post is getting crazy long but a deal I wanted to let you know about is that Soap&Glory are doing buy one get on half price in Boots. This is the best time for me to get my favorite moisturizer and shower wash. I love the butter me up, its different from the typical Soap&Glory scent. 

What is your favorite Drugstore product and what deals have you found let me know...

Abbie xo

http://www.superdrug.com/search?q=L%27Oreal+Eau+de+Teint&searchsubmit=Search

No comments:

Post a Comment