Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tropic Skin Care Review


I recently was invited to a Tropic Skin party I loved it and decided to make a short blog post about my experience and about the products I purchased.  The party is basically hosted by a Tropic ambassador who explains about each product and gives you the chance to try them out for yourself. The brand is unique and different and has a small story behind it. This was also explained in the beginning. The brand is founded by a young women called Susan Ma. The company is now co-owned by Sir Alan Sugar. All products from the range are complexly made from natural ingredients, no chemicals just all natural to prove this I want you to go look at your day to day face cream check the ingredients. Can you understand and know what all them ingredients are? With tropic the answer would be Yes.  The party was great fun, it's a chance to get all your friends and family together and I before forget to mention the person who organised the party gets a percentage of the profit to spend on any of the tropic range.

The products...

Tropic sell a range of products from multi-use oils to face cream to bamboo clothes. Now the products are more on the higher end prices(ranges from 15-20)but the effort and quality of ingredients put in is definitely worth it. Susan Ma did huge amounts research on ingredients which will benefit skin. The products are also especially made for sensitive and eczema prone skin.

Review...
I decided to try out the face cream, lip balm and the bamboo cloth. All my products came up to £30. I thought this was a reasonable price. I actually overheard someone say 'if you believe in the products and how they work you will not even put the price past you as they really do make a difference
'. I was very wary about the brand i have never heard anything about it and therefore did not know if it was gonna be any good.

The face cream...£20
I have been using the cream for more than a month what can I say I love it. The smell is lovely nice and light defiantly something that would be used in a spa and I will never get bored of it. The cream is light yet moisturizes fantastically. My skin feels a lot healthier and looks it. A little goes a long way and I can see it lasting for a good while. I do get the occasional dry patch with this I have had no issues my skin has become a dream and it is fantastic for under make up as it is so light.  Definite 9/10. Yes would recommend.


The lip balm.... £5
Now I'm disappointed as I had such high hopes. However this product was a complete fail. Firstly the balm is to hard. It's really difficult to smooth over your lips and even get out the small jar. It has a yellowish tint so you have to be extra careful when applying that it's not around the outer lip. It does not hydrate and once applied it's soon disappears. now I, confused is this my lips sucking in the moister and therefore is it benefiting my lips? I wasn't partially happy with this however it was only £5 but still pricy for a lip balm.  Unfortunately 2/10. No would not recommend.


Bamboo cloth...£5
Now I know how can I review a muslin cloth. Well this bamboo cloth which is basically a muslin cloth however it is made out of bamboo. Now bamboo naturally cleans itself. I don't know how but it does. Now the whole concept is so that you don't have a dirty cloth hanging around in your bathroom.  Amazing I hate dirty cloths hanging on my radiator so decided to give it a go. The cloth is lovely really thick and soft and is lovely to take of make up. It could be used on a baby it's that gentle. The cloth had a nice scent however the downside is that it doesn't stay complete clean which I expected however it does stay a lot cleaner than a normal muslin cloth. I love this 8/10. Yes would most certainly recommend.

If you are interested in Tropic Skin Care check out there website http://www.tropicskincare.com/

Abbie Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment