Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Everyday In And Out Of The Shower Skin Care Routine


I'm going to talk about my current daily in and out of the shower skin care routine. This is not my full routine however is the first and last essential steps from when I get a shower at night. Basically this routine skips out my cleanser as I am going to do a different post on this with a review.

First step...
 I first like to remove the 'bulk' of my make up. So I take my Nivea double effective eye make up remover, to remove all of my eye makeup as I find this really removes all the eyeliner or eye-shadow I have had on that day. I find this is a important step as I don't have to worry about rubbing my eyes too much during cleansing and getting pander eyes the following day. I then take my Bioderma. Which is a cleaners that almost feels like water on your skin. It is great for sensitive or irritated skin. I use this to again get the most of the base of my make up off my skin. Bioderma is great. Its gentle and soothing and just makes your skin feel clean without that tight feeling from when you use wipes. This is relevantly quite difficult to get your hands on however there is drugstore dupes which I love just the same for example L'Oreal Miceller Solution.

Second Step...
 This is where I get in the shower. This part of my routine swaps and changes depending on what I have been doing to what make-up I was wearing that day. This is why I am going to do a completely different post to explain it in depth. But to tell quickly this is where I deeply cleanse. With either a face wash or face balm etc.

Third Step...
This is not an essential step for me but I just like to do it!. I take my bioderma on a clean cotton pad and swipe it over my skin just to make sure I have every last bit of make up. I like doing this as the bioderma is gentle. I then take my Avene beauty spring water spray, and gently sprites it over my skin. This is fantastic. It calms any redness or irritation,this is similar to the pricey caudalie beauty elixir however it does actually benefit your skin. I have lots to say about this products so keep and eye out for a review.

Final Step...
Now my last steps are holy grail. I do this every night. I firstly use my Tropic Skin Care moisturizer which I have done a separate post on. I apply moisturizer first as I want all the natural ingredients to soak in my skin. The ingredients in Tropic skin care are completely natural and have benefiting agents. I then take my Boots Eye cream which is another favorite product of mine. It not only moisturizers but brightens the eye area. This is a product I have noticed differences in my skin with.  While that is soaking in I take my EOS lip balm. I love this flavor which is strawberry. I finally take my boots botanics facial oil. Which I love. This oil is pretty inexpensive but works brilliant. It has a pleasant almond scent and massages amazingly into the skin. In the morning your face feels glowing and hydrated. Perfect for the winter time.

Abbie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment