Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sinful Colors Nail Varnish!

 

So recently I have become a nail varnish addict. Especially when Boots and Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on. I just can't resist. Anyways the new nail brand which is very popular in the US has been  launched in the UK for a while now and in my opinion it is amazing. The polishes are a steal at £1.99 a bottle.

The four key features I like from a nail varnish and a brand is..
  1. To be long lasting(Chip free for at least 3 days)
  2. Have good pigmentation (Only needs to have 1-2 coats)
  3. Shiny and to look high quality
  4. Reasonable prices  
I can happily say that all Sinful colours nail varnishes are long lasting when I first tried them I was shocked. It was in great condition on the 3rd day, for me this is quite hard to come across in a nail varnish as most chip soon after applying. I secondly found that the pigmentation of the varnish was incredible. You only need to use 1-2 coats to get a nice solid colour. The only thing I will say is that the shade 24/7 is very gloopy and streaky. Its a lot harder to apply and get a nice even 'high quality look', so this is my only downfall. All the shades have a nice shine once applied. Especially Mint apple which has a beautiful shimmer. Sinful colours ticks all my boxes (Woop! Woop!) Did I not forget to mention the bottles are also super cute very similar to china glaze. The brush also is a good size making it easier for application.

Overall all I will definitely be purchasing these nail varnishes again. They are too me just as good as Maybelline and Barry M nail varnishes which are usually priced around 3.99-4.99. These polishes can be hard to find, they are only available in selected boots stores. You can get them online too. If all else fails try amazon and EBay.

Are you going to be trying these polishes my favas Mint Apple and Timbleberry?

Abbie xo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment