Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Welcome to DoodleBlush Blog!

Helloo...

Welcome to DoodleBlush, this is my first ever post on my first ever blog ahh!
I would just like to introduce myself, my name is Abbie and I am 17. I am currently studying for my A-Levels. In my spair time I love to watch YouTube videos and read beauty blogs. Today people such as @missbudgetbeauty @sprinkleofglitter and @fleurdeforce have all inspired me to do my own blog. I am always trying out new beauty products and it is my aspiration to have a career in the beauty industry. Therefore I hope that my blog posts will not only be fun and interesting to read but also useful and handy.

Please leave any feedback you may have so that I am able to better my blogging!

Thank you I hope you Enjoy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment